Wednesday, May 28, 2008

May 28, 2008

Well today is the day that Gabriel goes for his consultation about having his tonsils removed. Which I have opted to stay home to allow Lydia to have a nap and I let Michael take Scooter instead. Which I am ok with right now since it is not the actual procedure which I will definitely be there for. But I'm glad this gives Michael and Gabriel some alone time for guy stuff and I can do my homework for school in quite and Lydia can nap. Which is really good because she can get really cranky ad fast.

Things are going well. The Indy 500 race was ok except I kept having potty problems and my nerves where all over the place. If it wasn't or that then I would be able to really enjoy myself. It was ok until it was time to go home. I won't say what happened other than it involved one of Michael's uncles and for once it was not one from the Jenkins's side of the family. I was asked not to say anything so I will not. Just say goodness it got edgy.

Real quick before I go today is also my mother's birthday and I believe that she is turning 43. She is due back home on the 30th and John is very excited to have her home. Along with everyone else. Well I need to go and get back to my home work I'll write more later. Bye.

No comments: