Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Clinicals

Well I am sorry that I have not been posting regularly. But with myself starting my clinical and trying to get used to being gone and being away from the kids and Michael going back to work and trying to figure out everything, things have been a little hectic. On top of all of this poor Ma maw Nannie passed away Friday. The layout was this past Sunday and the funeral was Monday. Which I had to miss because it was my first day of clinical. Which are going OK but is making me neglect my blog and a few other things. But family and this is more important and I will try and post when I can. But it will not be regular for awhile. Well I need to go it's late and I am tired. Write when I can, bye. Oh by the way tomorrow is when I take my pregnancy test and I am so stressed out about it. I am so afraid it will be negative. But there is always next month, right?

No comments: