Tuesday, April 21, 2009

SOOOOO Busy

Here I go again. I told myself I would be more faithful to my writing here and what do I do go a month without writing. I feel awful. But I think I might have set my goal to high. I think I need to start of with once a week and work my way up. Plus to top it all of I have taken on alot more than I thought I ever would. I mean I'm happy about my decision but it's alot to adjust to. Here's a brief glimpse of my weekly schedule.

Monday cub scouts at 6:30pm.
Tuesday (every other) Co-op from 9 am -12pm
Wednesday 9:30 am reading time at the library Ballet 5pm
Thursday (every other grocery and running)
Friday cleaning make up
Saturday hopefully family time (drill one time a month)
Sunday church, maybe visit family, FRG meetings one time a month, evening church.
Then soon small group one day a week as well.

It probably doesn't seem alot to some people but this all came on really fast. Plus now I'm the FRG phone tree leader. But I'm hoping to at least once a week post. Plus now I will be homeschooling both of my children in the fall. Which I am excited about but also nerves. Well gotta go busy day tomorrow.

No comments: